500 accommodation spots are available at Collège de Maisonneuve for all the competitors, non-competitors as well as family members, friends and such. You will therefore be able to lodge directly in the installations of our operational center from July 29th to August 11th 2014, for the fixed price of $260.00 CAD + taxes per person, the equivalent of $20.00 CAD per night.
This will give you access to
- 13 nights at an affordable price right next to the competition locations
- Healthy breakfasts every morning
- 2 triple gymnasiums open 24/7 for practices
- Social rooms and student-café with musical events
- Computer room with Internet access
- Lockers (must bring your own padlock)
IMPORTANT to know about the accommodations :
- Classrooms capable of accommodating 10 to 25 people
- Mattress and sheets not provided
- Three choices of atmospheres : calm, family or party
- Reservation confirmed only once payment is received
- Add reservations to people accompanying you*
We created a partnership with the Canadian Red Cross to provide bed camps for people sleeping at the Collège de Maisonneuve at a cost of $15.00 CAD + taxes for the whole duration of your stay. We hope that this option will increase your comfort, simplify your transport and encourage more participants to enjoy the atmosphere of the convention! This option is available on our registration website in the "Items" category. You will be able to add this specific item and pay via PayPal.
For more info about our accommodation option, please refer to our newsletter "Newsletter #6 - Accommodation & Public Transport".
*Make sure to add the names of all the people for which you are making a reservation, including yourself.
The Unicon 17 Team is currently in discussion with some hotels to offer you special rates for your stay in Montréal. More details and a list of recommended hotels, B&B and youth hostels coming soon.
Please refer to this website for hotels and such in Montreal : http://www.tourisme-montreal.org/Accommodations
Bed & Breakfast
Check out Tremblant's lodging options here
Hurry up, space is limited
Please note that it is strictly forbidden to camp on the terrains of Collège de Maisonneuve and in parks and public areas in the City of Montréal.